Weekly offers at GamersGate Modded Controllers - Evil Controllers   Buy WoW Gold
LinkConnector Validation

X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged Edition

Uncage Wolverines tragic past and discover how the ultimate weapon was created. Unleash the razor sharp adamantium claws, feral instincts and mutant regeneration power of the world¿s fiercest hero. Visceral combat. Pure rage. Epic battles. Take on the impossible in your hunt to uncover the secrets of Weapon X¿then exact your revenge.

Features

Cinema quality action sequences with jaw-dropping graphics and detail Over 100 custom moves, reflex quick-kills, and long-range lunge attacks Rage abilities to unlock special moves and powers Utilize Wolverine's Feral Senses for tactical advantages over the enemy Real-time regeneration powers to mend bones and tissues for non-stop combat action

Editorial Review

The X-Men saga continues with the X-Men Origins: Wolverine video game for the PlayStation 3, based on the feature film of the same name. Unleash the fury of Wolverine and see how it all began. With cinema- style graphics and sound, and unstoppable action and excitement, X-Men Origins: Wolverine will have you on the edge of seat as you slash, slice, and stab your way through level after level of intense, epic gameplay.

Review

This game really surprised me!!! 4 Okay we all know that good "Movie Games" are hard to find. Once in a while one is done right ( I, for one, loved the punisher game for the ps2) and this game is one of them. Wolverine is a lot of fun to play. There are a few lines from the movie so if you don't want to spoil anything then I suggest you wait until after to play the game. If you have seen the movie..well I think you will be pleasantly surprised. I was expecting it to be ripped straight from the film but there were a lot of differences and fresh story to play through. Comic fans will enjoy the various Wolverine costumes, cameos, and references to other characters. The game does live up to the Mature rating. The cut scenes are fantastic and there is a lot of action! I have only rented the game because I am usually weary of adaptation games, but already I have spent well over six hours playing...and I have only had it since this morning. I have found it to be very addicting considering I usually only clock in an hour or two at a time with most games. This could also be because I am desperately trying to get to the end so I can get the Deadpool trophy. I am disappointed that there isn't more of Wade in it but I suppose if I had it my way it would be nothing but The Deadpool Show! I have not finished the game yet so I do not know exactly how long it is but so far I am having a great time impaling enemies on spikes, solving puzzles, slicing through mountains of limbs, earning trophies, and enjoying the story. The only reason I gave it four stars is because I have had a few glitches while playing ( bodies and heads floating after being cut, and one time a cut scene didn't kick in so I had to go back to the last checkpoint.) Overall great game if you are a fan of Wolverine!